Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sorry Adam....

but you'll have to wait for that KLC CD. Maybe next time. Here's the info:

Your current weight: 211.8 lbs
Weight change since your last recorded weight: -2.2 lbs
Total weight change to date: -60.8 lbs

Passed that 60 lb mark. Of course I tried my best to save Adam from his album, so I starved the whole day. I ended up buying a mini bundt cake, and that was pretty much my meal for the day. Also had some turkey chili, just so I wouldn't get sick. I'll laugh if I lose weight tomorrow after eating cake tonight! ;-) Next goal is to get under 210. Man that would be sooooooooooo cool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing the 60lb mark. Your chili bundt cake diet is showing a lot of promise.

Adam said...

Sweet - now I'll be like Bruce Willis and dance a jig*.

Congtulations man, that's amazing. Way to stay on the losing side of things.




*Pop quiz...what movie does Bruce Willis dance a jig at the end?

Tracy said...

Holy crap - you are going to look better than I will look in a bathing suit in Door County. And then I will hate you ;) I am so excited and PROUD of you. You ROCK! And I have been super good about eating this week and I won't weight myself until next week - but I better be down some...