Friday, July 4, 2008

It's been a while

So as most of you know I was on a whirlwind tour of this nation's finest cities, namely Austin, Las Vegas and Orlando. Fine, maybe not the finest but they did all involve shmoozing with customers and eating at some really nice restaurants. My goal was to maintain my weight. The result:

Date Weight Change Change From Start
07/03/08 210.2 lbs -1.4 lbs -62.4 lbs

Yup, I ended up losing another 1.4lbs after all this time. I have 3 goals for the next 5 weeks, two are attainable, one might be a stretch.

1) get under 210 and be in the single digits (easy)
2) get to 202.6 and hit the 70lb mark (doable)
3) get under the 200lb mark and be in the 100's (stretch)

Why 5 weeks? Well, it's when I go to WI on vacation. Still plan on continuing my efforts there, but I would just like to have achieved the milestone if possible.

I did find a weight watchers location in WI near where I will be staying, so I have an extra week to achieve all 3 goals before Adam, Tracy and Charlotte arrive.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Adam said...

Good luck!

Looking back at pictures from when we first met and seeing you now is simply amazing. To quote a cigarette company from the 80's...."You've come a long way baby."