Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Charts and Progress

I don't weigh in until tomorrow, and I'm hoping for a few more pounds (keeping my fingers crossed), but I'm came across something that I thought was kinda cool. When you sign up for the "monthly pass" at weight watchers, you get access to their website too. You create a profile, enter your weights every week, but for me what I love is access to all the recipe's. It's nice to have healthy alternatives to cooking.

Anyway, I noticed today a progress chart, basically a mapping of your weight loss (or gain) over time. It's the picture below and basically starts on January 17th. It's pretty cool. A friend of mine gave me some before/after pics this weekend after Lily's baptism, I had realized the noticeable difference. This chart is a nice reminder too. My weight loss is beginning to slow now that I'm thinner and also been so busy at work, but this stuff keeps me motivated.

1 comment:

Adam said...

The recipes - that's one of the things I love about WW. Good stuff that's easy to make.

Great to see the results like this.

I also hear that you'll be able to upload custom markers for your chart, so you can finally change those stars to bicycles!

Good job so far!