Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Wife and Friends ROCK!

weight: 230.2
week loss: 3.0 pounds
total loss: 42.4 pounds

Sara takes care of Lily extra time so I can work out, and she puts up with me continuously asking "did I eat too much today?" Adam got me to do this blog and is always so supportive regardless of all the teasing I do. Tracy keeps me pumped up like someone cheering you on during a race from the side of the road. Dan keeps track of me and is genuinely proud of me. Marci is just the nicest person on this planet, and I honestly believe that.

40lbs is huge and I get tired and get tempted at times to both settle for where I am or just indulge at the expense of the gains I've made. Still have more to go, but all of you have helped me SO much, thank you!

2 comments:

Adam said...

Nicely done so far. This is great motivation for my own venture as well. It's great to come here and write something extra nice after you've harrassed me in the hopes you'll feel bad about it. We're still rootin' for ya!

Tracy said...

YAY EDDY!! It took me a heck of a lot longer to lose 40 pounds (yeah, guys are lucky) and you are doing amazing. And you have inspired me to go back to WW to lose this 10-12 I want to get rid of that came back due to China :) My first mtg back is today.

CONGRATS on all of your progess so far.