Thursday, May 22, 2008

Another Good Week

I wanted to get to my 60lb loss in 3 weeks, was hoping to just chill out and relax on the weight loss thing. I haven't been able to exercise now for 2 very long weeks, because I've been stuck at the nexus of all evil, one of my customers. Apparently negative stress has it's weight loss advantages. Probably bad for the heart and blood pressure though! ;-)

But now after this week, 60lbs is within reach. I don't mind if I don't make it, but I hate to miss it by just a few ounces!

Anyway, nothing much since last week, except I got through my birthday unscathed and still had a lot of fun.

Today's Weight: 214.8
Weekly Weight Change: -2.8 lbs
Total Weight Change: -57.8 lbs

1 comment:

Adam said...

Is a nexus the same as an axis??

Weigh to go!

(yes, I'm laughing at my own "joke/s")

Maybe you should ride to your customers work.