Thursday, May 8, 2008

New Goals Achieved

I forgot to write about this before, but I had a hidden goal that I wasn't sure I'd make. Or at least, I thought I might make it at the nose. I weigh in on Thursday, and next Thursday is my birthday. Well, I wanted to be in the "teens" (21x lbs) by my birthday. I thought perhaps that I'd have a chance by next week, but I barely scraped by this week.

Current Weight: 219.8 lbs
Weekly Loss: 2.8 lbs
Total Loss: 52.8 lbs

New Goal: 210 lbs by fathers day. Another VERY aggressive goal, but if I'm even close I'll be REALLY happy, that'll put me in good shape for being under 200 lbs by WI. I do know that these big weekly weight losses will taper down, but I'm not complaining now.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Seriously dude, great work. Absolutley amazing. Keep it up!