Sunday, November 15, 2009

Good Progress and entering the danger zone

Passed over the 20% mark which is nice. Weight loss, while significant, hasn't been at record pace. At the same time, I'm hoping that I'm making "lifestyle changes" that will stick this time, and dramatic weight losses usually work against that.

Now comes the danger zone though. Starting tonight, I'll be in Las Vegas for 5 days/ 4 nights on a corporate budget with customers. This will NOT be easy. I know I CAN make it work, and I'm determined to be successful. But it will be hard, wish me luck. I won't be able to really weigh myself when I get back, I'll be sure to post a before/after.

1 comment:

Adam said...

You CAN do it.
Climbing back on isn't always easy, but once you're back on, it'll be easier. You've got the tools and the know-how to make it happen. You'll stick to it.