Friday, March 28, 2008

Slapping down the 240's

Missed yesterday's meeting because I was in Las Vegas, so went to another meeting location as a guest. May keep going back. Lost 5.6 lbs and now I'm at 236.6 on the WW scale, even lower at home. Awesome, been working very very hard the last 2 weeks, and my body was stubbornly holding on to the weight. Finally it gave it up!!!!

On another note, I'm at a customer that I really really don't like. They're sitting across the table from me, and they don't know about this blog. I really don't like them. I don't think they like me either, because within 4 inches of my left hand is a dozen fresh donuts. I brought my own orange.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Wow dude that's amazing. Congratulations!

Tracy says way to go one hundred times. (but not in succession)

I won't bring up the sauna thing anymore (well, for awhile at least).

Tracy said...

What I meant was "way to go times 100!"

He is not the best interpreter.