Friday, February 15, 2008

6.6, 15.8 & 256.8

Thursday nights are weigh in nights for me at weight watchers. I had to miss last week because if a work function, but I'm happy to report that my loss for the last two weeks was 6.6. That makes a total of 15.8 pounds lost (in the first 4 weeks) and a new WW weight of 256.8.

Not bad. Still up there, but when I look at a start weight of 272.6, my current weight seems very accomplished.

Truth be told, under normal circumstances I may have been a half pound heavier than I weighed because I was starving myself in preparation for the big Valentines Day dinner I was making for Sara and I. On the other hand, it was the single worst meal I've ever made and I barely ate any of it, so I'm sure it averaged out ok.

More of the same, obviously can't wait to be in the 240's. Goal is to be there in 3 weeks, stretch goal is to be there in 2. We'll see, and wish me luck!

1 comment:

Adam said...

Great to see things continuing to go your weigh (he he)!

(must be the sauna)