Friday, February 8, 2008

Motivation

On a new quest to get back into shape, I really let myself go. With the encouragement of my friend Adam, I started this blog to keep myself accountable.

Currently, I'm on WeightWatchers and doing exercise in our gym in our building. I'd eventually like to get back to running 5k's and sport triathlons, unfortunately got take some of the stress off my knees before I do that.

So after 3 weeks I've already lost 12 pounds. I'll post my morning weights which differ slightly from the WW afternoon weight. The reason is that I only weigh in once a week at WW, and I'd like to keep this updated more often than that.

So here are the stats:

Goal Weight: 199 (I may go down to 192 later, but this would be great)
Current Weight: 257.4
Max Daily Calorie Intake Goal: 1500
Daily Calorie Exercise Goal: 500

So far today, I've had 600 calories and have yet to go to the gym. Wish me luck!

No comments: