Monday, February 11, 2008

Faith Rewarded

I'm glad I wrote what I did yesterday, because there was a magic 1.6lb loss this morning. Which proves my point of course that just do the right thing, and over time it all balances out.

I may end up gaining a half pound tomorrow of course even by behaving today, but it does even out and I trend downward on a weekly basis. My weekly goals are to lose 2-3lbs/week. I should be able to keep that up given my current weight. When I'm down in the 215 range, I expect it to go down to 1-2lbs/week.

So quickly let me discuss how I motivate. I break down the weights in a series of decades. For example, I have my sights now on being the 240's, ignoring the 230's until I'm 10lbs away from that. And even in the decades I break it up in top half and bottom half. Meaning, today I weighed in at 255.8. I'm obsessed with being under 255 so I can be on the low side and feel like I'm going down hill. When I break 250 I'll be focussed on being under 245, then it will feel down hill to the 230's and so forth. These are the games I play in my head, it's my motivation.

So here are the details:

Starting Weight: 270
Goal Weight: 195
Current Weight: 255.8
********
Blog Weight Lost: 1.6 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 14.2 lbs

No comments: